***NOTE*** If you're ordering for a school visit all books will be delivered to the school the day of the visit. Shipping address is just required by our cart, Thank you!
A positive coloring book collection for growing young minds. Through happy, smiling, fun characters, author and artist Jason Tharp has created the Growth Mind series to build Social and Emotional Learning (SEL) coloring books that all kids ages 4 and up will love.
With self-kindness as the focus, these coloring books are a perfect gift for anyone who loves monkeys, unicorns, bunnies, pugs, penguins, sharks, cats, and even silly ghosts!
Over the course of his publishing and motivational speaking career, author and artist Jason Tharp has met and inspired thousands of kids, and he’s learned something in the process: self-kindness needs to be nurtured. Kids will love coloring this book and discovering how seeds of self-kindness will grow into magical things.
Inside you’ll find:
- 64 pages of Social Emotional Learning cues, touching on color theory and other beginning artist’s tools.
- Designs that are single-sided, with learning cues on one side and cute characters with fun backgrounds on the other.
- Fun artwork to color for kids ages 4 and up, including rainbows, stars, monkeys, bunnies, cats, sharks, in fantasy worlds of magic meadows and mushroom houses.
- Explanations of Social Emotional Learning to help guide parents, teachers, and kids themselves into the world of self-kindness and to grow their emotional intelligence.
- A nice large format easy for kids to color!
The Growth Mind series is made up of SEL-based books designed to help every child understand the foundational elements of their emotions. Our books inspire a dialogue with others, generate awareness of emotions, create a growth mindset and spark creativity.
A Growth Mind book inspires learning in growing minds.