***NOTE*** If you're ordering for a school visit all books will be delivered to the school the day of the visit. Shipping address is just required by our cart, Thank you!
Sprinkle Kindness! is a positive coloring book for growing young minds in the Growth Mind book series. Created by author and artist Jason Tharp, this Social and Emotional Learning (SEL) coloring book features a fun and cheery cat named Hugsie and his bestest unicorn friend, Hey Hey. All kids ages 4 and up will love coloring this fun, magical book.
Self-kindness is the focal point of this coloring book. But it’s also the perfect gift for anyone who loves cats and unicorns!
Over the course of his publishing and motivational speaking career, author and artist Jason Tharp has met and inspired thousands of kids, and he’s learned something in the process: sprinkling kindness on others is awesome, but being kind toward yourself is key. Kids will love coloring this fun book and discovering how hugs of self-kindness will sprout magical moments.
Inside you’ll find:
- 64 pages of Social Emotional Learning cues, touching on color theory and other beginning artist’s tools.
- Designs that are single-sided, with learning cues on one side and cute characters with fun backgrounds on the other.
- Fun artwork to color for kids ages 4 and up, including rainbows, stars, monkeys, bunnies, cats, sharks, in fantasy worlds of magic meadows and mushroom houses.
- Explanations of Social Emotional Learning to help guide parents, teachers, and kids themselves into the world of self-kindness and to grow their emotional intelligence.
- A nice large format easy for kids to color!
The Growth Mind series is made up of SEL-based books designed to help every child understand the foundational elements of their emotions. Our books inspire a dialogue with others, generate awareness of emotions, create a growth mindset and spark creativity.
A Growth Mind book inspires learning in growing minds.